What items are returnable?
- Items purchased from our website in unworn, unwashed, unaltered, clean, and re-sellable condition with all of the tags intact and postmarked within 14 days of the original delivery date (per the carrier tracking).
- If upon opening the package you realize the purchased product is damaged, reach out to us within 1 day of the delivered date at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (540) 208-1817.
What items are not returnable?
- Gift cards
- Discounted items (if applicable; see your original receipt for details)
- Items that have been worn, washed, altered, soiled, or had the tags removed
- Items not postmarked within 14 days of the original delivery date (per the carrier tracking).
How do I return an item?
- Visit our returns center
- Enter your order number and the email address you used when purchasing the product
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- Once your request is approved, you will receive a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
How soon will I receive my refund?
Once we receive your item(s) and verify the return was postmarked within the 14-day return period and are in unworn, unwashed, unaltered, clean, and re-sellable condition, we will apply your refund to the original payment method, not including the original shipping fee.
The refund request will be processed on our end within 2 working days. It may take additional time for you to see the credit on your original payment method.
I have a different question...
If you have any other questions not addressed here, we are happy to help! Email us at email@example.com or call us at (540) 208-1817.